NORWEGIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL DUBAI
What we do
NBC is an active forum for Norwegian companies and business people to exchange experience and draw knowledge about business-related issues in Dubai. We encourage all newcomers, as well as already established Norwegian companies, to become members. Our strength and value is all about having a broad range of businesses represented and a variety of experiences to be shared.
The Young Professional network is a new venture by the Norwegian Business Council. In cooperation with other Nordic business councils, NBC YP aims to provide a platform for young professionals between the ages 21 and 35 to attend events catered to young professionals, gain insightful advice from industry executives and expand their network. Board member Maria Gharesifard is NBC´s Young Professional representative.
NBC YP mentorship program is a six-month program which links ambitious young professionals with knowledgeable executives and entrepreneurs. If you are interested in becoming a mentor, please send a few lines on what you would offer as a mentor to email@example.com.
NORWEGIAN PRESENCE IN UAE AT A GLANCE
Norwegian SME's operate in the UAE
Norwegians live in the UAE
of NBC's members are entrepreneurs
OUR PLATINUM SPONSORS
- Participate in business-related events to keep you on top of the latest regional developments.
- Get exclusive invitations to events hosted by Dubai Chamber of Commerce
- Expand your social and your professional network
- Connect with the Nordic community in Dubai through social events like dinners, golf tournaments and sundowners
- Promote your own business through our channels
- Support NBC’s work for the common good of all Norwegian businesses and individuals in the region
- Access to support and advice from professionals in a wide range of fields
- Expats – 62%
- Entrepreneurs – 14%
- Investors – 9%
- Local hires – 5%